This particular layout has four double staterooms, accommodating up to eight.
This cabin has it’s own entrance and it’s own wash area. A large V-berth has a filler creating a huge sleeping area. There is a Corian counter with washbasin aft to starboard and to port there is a hanging locker.
There are actually two guest cabins forward with 6’5” headroom. One cabin is to starboard with folding upper and large lower berths. This starboard cabin is separated from the port cabin by a sliding door allowing for a suite or two separate cabins. The port cabin has a double berth (6-1/2’ x 5’). There is one holding tank with an electric pumpout. Both of these staterooms have numerous lockers, and both staterooms have direct access to separate heads and showers that are between these staterooms and the V-berth stateroom.
Entering the main saloon, there is a large circular settee and table, which seats eight dominating the port side. Opposite is a built-in settee. The saloon includes a complete bar with custom storage. Cabinets, lockers, drawers, built-in stereo and TV enhance this living space.
MASTER STATEROOM, Aft:
The master stateroom has a queen-sized centerline berth (7-1/2’ x 5’) and built-in chair. The owner’s space provides a vanity, loads of drawers, lockers and ample storage. Headroom is 6’2”.
MASTER HEAD, Aft:
Raritan electric head; Separate stall shower.
* Walk-through to port with Dual system,Grunert 110 Volt, and engine-driven refrigerator/freezer
* Force 10 gimbaled propane stove/oven (1999)
* Microwave oven
* Water heater (2004)
* Pressure and manual water systems
* Stainless steel sink
* Corian counters
* Whale foot pumps salt and fresh water
* Ample locker and counter space
Brookes & Gatehouse 8-button display Hydra 2 system (’96) below and in cockpit, which includes boat speed, depth in feet, fathoms and meters, wind direction and wind speed reading in true and apparent, water temperature and timer. Brookes & Gatehouse analog readouts in cockpit include 360 degree wind direction, close hauled wind direction, wind speed and boat speed. Located aft on the starboard side with electronics and instruments is the electrical panel. There is a two-drawer file cabinet which houses ship’s manuals, drawings, etc., just forward of the chart table. The boat is well equipped with electronic charts, US eastcoast,Caribean, and the Pacific.
* Robertson autopilot capable of interface with both GPS`s at helm(2004)
* Icom IC-M700 SSB radio (1992)
* Icom IC-M710 SSB radio (1996)
* Icom M-80 VHF radio (1992)
* Icom handheld VHF IC-M1V(2004)
* Iridium satphone, with external antenna, interfaced with ships computer for e-mail.
* Furuno Weatherfax
* Furuno FCR 902 36-mile color radar (1992)
* Compaq ship computer (interfaced with Northstar 952x )
* Magnavox GPS (1992)
* Garmin 2010C at helm(2004)
* Northstar 952 x at Helm (2002)
* CQR 120 lb. Anchor
* CQR 75 lb. Anchor
* Danforth large Anchor
* 100 meters 3/8” chain and one 250’ rode
* Lewmar anchor windlass with gypsy and Lewmar Commander 5 hydraulic pump
* Teak Cockpit table (one in front and one aft of pedestal)
*AB 11` RIB with consolsteering, 30 hp (2004)
*Ocean Kajak (2 person) (2004)
* Magma gas grill mounted on rail and connected to ships gas system
* Avon 8-person life raft
* (4) Marine fire extinguishers
* Stainless steel davits
* Horseshoe life preservers
* MOM man-overboard module and life sling
* Full awning from main to mizzen masts( 2005)
* Cockpit dodger
* Cockpit Bimini
* Cockpit side covers
* Hatch covers
* Flag blue topsides (painted 2002)
* Kevlar reinforcements to the outer topside laminate and in bottom pounding area
*Deck house offwhite with light beige antiskid(painted2005)
* Internal lead keel fully encapsulated
* Teak decks and recessed teak on coach roof and cockpit coamings (new 1994)
* New companionway steps and rails (1995)
* (9) Opening hatches (1992)
* (10) Opening ports
* (9) Power fans
* (1) Large main companionway
* (4) Dorade vents
ENGINE ROOM/MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
* Fresh water cooling system
* Engine majored (1996)
* Fuel filters
* Hurth transmission (1996)
* 1.5:1 transmission ratio
* Engine alarm and emergency stop
* Engine fuel shutoff valves
* Raw water sea strainer
* Water system has 24 Volt and 12 Volt pumps
* Three-blade Max prop
* Spare parts for engine pumps, etc.
* Fireater FE 1301 automatic fire extinguishing system in engine room
* Aqua-drive (new 1999)
* Bow thruster (installed 1998)
* Cruisair reverse-cycle air conditioning (three 7,000 BTU compressors)
* Village Marine Watermaker 20 gph, fully automatic with remote at Nav.station(2004)
During the late summer and fall of 1992, extensive rewiring was done.
12/24/120 Volt, 30 amp and 50 amp service with change-over switch in lazarette.
New 6 kW transformer(2005) changes 220 v to ships 110 v system. Makes the boat ready for shore power all around the world.
The ship’s generator is an 11 kW Westerbeke (removed and rebuilt 11/00). The DC system is equipped with a parallel switch and an automatic battery charger. The Heart 2800 watt interface inverter, which doubles as a backup battery switch and an automatic batter charger.
Newmar automatic charger for ships’ battery bank and engine battery bank. Newmar charger for generator batteries. House, engine and generator batteries are all dedicated systems. House and engine batteries can be paralleled if necessary.
All new batteries in 2004/2005
DC (2) 12 Volt, gel cell for generator(2004); (8) 6 Volt,lined up to two banks of24v, AGM`s for ship’s power (2004); (4) 12 Volt,lined up to 24 v, gel cell for engine starting (1999).
(2) 6 v AGM`s lined up to 12v for ships computer, with separate charger.
SAILS AND RIGGING
Ketch rigged, cruise equipped with a Hood electric Stoway main mast and conventional marconi-rigged mizzen mast. All spars are aluminum, and there is a spinnaker pole, which mounts vertically on mast. Hood hydraulic roller furling system for headstay powered by a Lewmar Commander 5 Powerpack. Navtec twin backstay adjusters and boom vang. Stainless steel standing rigging. Height: main mast 75’; mizzen mast 44’.
* Total sail area: 1468 sq. ft. plus mizzen
* Sail repair kit
* (8) Sails as follows:
* Reacher 108%, reefable
* Mizzen staysail
* Mainsail with Stow battens
* 150% Genoa reefable to 130%
* 110% jib with aeroluff, reefable to 90% (Quantum 1999)
* Mizzen-full battens on batcars
* 3/4 Tri-radial spinnaker
* Cruising 1.5 oz. Spinnaker (Sobstad 1995)
* All Lewmar, self-tailing
* (2) #65’s electric primaries
* (2) #55’s spinnaker sheet
* (1) #43 aft port side of cockpit coaming
* (1) #30, (1) #24, and (1) #16 on mizzen mast
* (2) #46, (1) #40 on main mast
* (1) #46, (1) #48 on starboard cabin top
* (1) #10 aft starboard side of cockpit
* (1) #40 traveler adjuster
The interior is satin-varnished teak with teak trim with off-white leather upholstery in the saloon and starboard forward guest cabin. All sleeping cabin mattresses are covered with blue plaid slipcovers.
* The entire interior has varnished teak bulkheads and trim
* Soles are teak and holly
* There are teak screens over the air conditioning vents
* Louvers for all locker doors
* (8) 24 Volt electric fans
* Chelsea barometer
* Boston Shipstrike clock
*Sharp flatscreen LCD television (Can be linked to ships computer for worldwide signal reception)
* DVD player
* Skirting lights thrughout the boat
* Closed cell cockpit cushions with back cushions
* (2) Electric, (2) manual bilge pumps
* (1) Engine-driven bilge pump
* (8) Life jackets
Opp eller tilbake til startsiden